Monday, January 17, 2011

First date? Yep. Pretty much so.


Yes, the picture makes you stare at this post longer- That was the whole point.

Hello.

I'm a pessimist. I hate a lot of things and this blog might somehow seem very emo to you.
Why is it emo? Well.. It's just me.

Now, what am i all about?

If you thought it was
GOSSIP
then this blog might not be the one for you- but whatever makes you happy.

Now, about me-

Life for me doesn't suck that much. I still have nice things to think about when i wake up.
If you think all i do is be emo and cry listening to Secondhand Serenade, then i'd probably won $5 if
we were betting. Haha.

Now, enjoy the things to come whenever i post something new.
Until then, goodbye.

Sincerely, the author-
RaJa A. Shah


Not quite sure why you actually came to this blog- But thanks anyway!